Malfunction Malfunction

SQUIGGO RIP OFF.

Please come up with your own ideas.

Glen Glen

This movie was GREAT!

I loved it. i liked the whole concept. you really did a great job. Please keep making more. the style was awesome, I especially liked the kick at the end.

Rest & Relaxation Rest & Relaxation

WOO HOO!!!

Nice Ryan, very nice. Another comment I would like to state is; WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!..AHA.. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *ahem... yes, please continue to entertain us, and continue that home-grown violence taht we have all come to love!

Squigo 2 Squigo 2

Very, Very clever

Nicely done, well thought out, even though the idea was very simple. Nice job.

why a squirrel shouldn't why a squirrel shouldn't

WAHAHAHAHA

AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA that was fucking hilarious!!!

Exorcistic (scene 1) Exorcistic (scene 1)

i liked it, and i would have given it higher...

if you didn't add all that shit after the gun part. personally i think that the last few parts of it ruined the movie. it was good up untill after the first death.

tweakofnature responds:

Thanks for the honest review

Barnyard Brutalities Barnyard Brutalities

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That was reeeeaaaallllyyyyyy funny. yeah it really does remind me of ren and stimpy, i loved it. good humor, ill think about this next time i eat eggs.

Work Work

I loved this.

this was amazing! i really like the way you used the caution people for the actors. it was very creative, and i think you should make more like this one. i am impressed. This is almost completely like my brain when i do homework. Great job, i loved it.

Diplomacy Diplomacy

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

THIS WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS IVE EVER SEEN!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ID GIVE IT A 10000000000000000000000 ON HUMOR IF THERE WAAS THAT OPTION!! DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!! HAHAHAHA GREAT WORK!! I LOVED TALIBAN TWISTER TOO!!

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS SO FUNNY. THIS IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS ON NEWGROUNDS EVER. HAHAHAHAHAHA SO FREAKIN FUNNY! I LOVED OT!!!